Willers Solutions Limited is a fast-paced business management solutions firm that focuses on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. They specialize in providing Learning and Research Solutions, Talent Solutions, Strategy and HR Solutions, and Process Outsourcing.
JOB TITLE: Zonal Manager (B2B)
LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- To develop & lead a sales team within the wholesale channel into delivering desired execution of sales business plans, sales volume, and in-store fundamentals.
- Provides the team with adequate training, coaching, and mentoring in order to develop their conceptual selling skills, ensure development and proper career paths.
- Develops and implement Joint Business Plan with the customer(s), based on the SBVC model to achieve target sales volume, share growth, and in-store fundamentals.
- Develops strong account penetration to facilitate collaboration, achievement of desired business results, and joint work.
- Negotiates and manages customer trading terms (payment, logistics, pricing, funds) to achieve business targets.
- Communicates internally any event taken by customers/competitors which can have an impact on the business in order to take the required action.
- Manages assigned trade funds/assets efficiently within agreed guidelines in order to maximize the return from these funds and prevent misuse.
- Oversees the process of collection of trade receivables in order to achieve targeted credit terms policy and adherence to SOPs.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any field
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as a ZONAL MANAGER or similar role
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- Excessive traveling is required in and around the territory.
- Well versed with computer to handle weekly/monthly reporting
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV in Ms Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org using “ZONAL MANAGER” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 15th of February, 2021.
Please Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.