AB Microfinance Bank is a Foreign-Owned Financial Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, and Ondo State. They offer a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs).
JOB TITLE: Junior IT Security & Assurance Officer
LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Responsible for preparation of IT service management’s performance dashboards
- Provide accurate and timely performance data in form of regular and ad-hoc requests
- Responsible for providing data analysis and reporting information relating to IT performance, process reviews, quality assurance, and customer survey
- Support the development of improvement plans as well as their implementation
- Support ISMS (information security management system) implementation in the Bank
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV as an attachment to email@example.com.
DEADLINE: 19th of February, 2021.
- Ensure that you indicate job title as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.