Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician – Instrumentation (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: IbesePlantInstrument002
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Carries out maintenance on Instrumentation plant equipment and ensuring the working of instruments.
- Working in shift duties for the smooth running of the plant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of instruments in various sections of the plant.
- Calibration of instruments.
- Troubleshooting of instrumentation circuit during breakdown/stoppages.
- Shift operations
- Instrumentation installation and maintenance work.
- Other jobs as assigned by the supervisor.
- Any other assigned responsibilities.
- Assistance to compliance with ISO and other Standards.
Education and Work Experience:
- School Cert (Preferable WASC/SSCE) + 10 Years’ Working Experience
- Trade Test II + 8 years’ experience
- Trade Test I + 5 years’ experience
- ND (Electrical / Electronic Engineering)
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to handle basic electrical tools and instruments properly.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply now!
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.