United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a Commercial Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
JOB TITLE: Team Member, Investigations & Fraud Management
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Conduct Investigation and Issue Reports, with follow up for Implementation of Approved Recommendations
- Review and Respond to Balance confirmation and Account Statement enquiries/Requests
- Data Mining Analysis & Reporting
- Render Periodic Reports of Frauds and Forgeries to Regulatory Authorities and Management
- Drive and Follow up with Recovery and Prosecution effort
- Carry out Fraud Incident Containment, Fund Salvage, and Repatriation Processes
- Functionally reports to Regional Head, Investigations & Fraud Management.
- Administratively reports to Regional Head, Investigations & Fraud Management.
- First degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or any related numerate field.
- Master’s Degree or a professional qualification/certifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience, out of which 2 years must have been spent in Investigation, Operations, Audit or Internal Control.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should click here to apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2nd of March, 2021.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.