United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a Commercial Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
JOB TITLE: Team Member, Fraud Recovery
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Conduct Investigation and issue Reports, with follow-up for Implementation of Approved Recommendations.
- Render Periodic Reports of Frauds and Forgeries to Regulatory Authorities and Management
- Review and Respond to Balance confirmation and Account Statement inquiries/ Requests
- Drive and Follow up with Recovery and Prosecution effort
- Fraud Incident Containment, Fund Salvage, and Repatriation Processes
- Functionally reports to Team Lead, Fraud Recovery.
- Administratively reports to Regional Head, Investigation & Fraud Management.
- First degree in any field.
- Master’s Degree or a professional qualification/certifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience, out of which 2 years must have been spent in a similar role in Crime Investigation with Law Enforcement Agencies.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should click here to apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2nd of March, 2021.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.