United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a Commercial Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
JOB TITLE: Team Member, Forensic Investigation
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Investigation of customer’s complaints
- Bank Product/Vendor Risk Assessment & Vulnerability Management
- Data Mining Analysis & Reporting
- Liaising with Law Enforcement Agencies & Other User Departments
- Fraud Incident Containment, Fund Salvage, and Repatriation Processes
- Functionally reports to Head, Forensic Investigations.
- Administratively reports to Head, Forensic Investigations.
- First degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Banking & Finance, and any related numerate fields.
- Master’s Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience, out of which 2 years must have been spent in Investigation, Audit or IT Risk or Internal Control.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should click here to apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2nd of March, 2021.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.