United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a Commercial Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
JOB TITLE: Team Member, Credit Audit
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Conduct Credit-related investigations as advised from time to time.
- Establish background to each case.
- Review related documentation and files
- Make enquiries from principal parties to each case
- Establish the facts of each case
- Bring forth the learning points of each case
- Make conclusion and recommendations
- Maintain an adequate working paper for each investigation as evidence of work carried out
- Issue quality investigation report based on the findings/ conclusion and recommendation.
- Functionally reports to Group Head, Credit Audit.
- Administratively reports to Group Head, Credit Audit.
- First degree in any field
- Professional qualifications e.g ACA, ACCA, ACIB will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience either in related field/audit.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should click here to apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2nd of March, 2021.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.