United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a Commercial Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
JOB TITLE: Team Member, Business Office Audit
LOCATION: Lagos and West
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Annual Audit Planning.
- Management of Audit Plan/Calendar.
- Preparation of Audit Reports
- Conduct Policy Awareness, Fraud Assessment, and Sensitivity in visited BOs & Ad hoc Assignments
- Functionally reports to Team Lead, Business Office Audit.
- Administratively reports to Team Lead, Business Office Audit.
- First degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should click here to apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2nd of March, 2021.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.