United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a Commercial Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
JOB TITLE: Team Lead, Revenue Assurance
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Supervise the review of all Digital Banking income lines using CAAT tools to ensure that all incomes are received accordingly.
- Review adequacy of existing control to give reasonable assurance that all possible income leakages are blocked.
- Prepare activity report for the Group Head, Internal Audit and any other assigned functions
- Design audit work plan for Preliminary internal control review to determine the strength of the Internal Control
- Assist in the development and revision/update of the annual IT audit strategy and work plan in conjunction with the Head, Corporate Audit, and Compliance
- Participate and supervise the process reviews/redesigns as well as systems upgrade/implementation efforts to ensure that appropriate system controls considerations are effectively taken on board and implemented
- Monitor adequacy of security and control built into the bank’s IT architecture
- Ensure periodic review of actual expenditure against budgets and resolve expense mis-alignment
- Review the procurement process of e-Banking infrastructure to ensure that they are in line with the procurement policy of the bank.
- Review and ensure clear roles, responsibilities, segregation of duties, and succession planning for the various levels of IT & E-banking staff
- Functionally reports to Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit.
- Administratively reports to Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit.
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Accounting or any other numerate discipline.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. CISA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CISSP and MBA, etc will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years banking experience in a similar position or 10 years non-banking experience in a similar position.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should click here to apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2nd of March, 2021.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.