United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a Commercial Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
JOB TITLE: Team Lead, Head Office Audit
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Attainment of objectives of Approved Audit Plan.
- Execution of approved annual audit plan
- Execution of Adhoc Assignment
- Post Audit Activities
- Process Administration
- Functionally reports to Head, Head Office Audit.
- Administratively reports to Group Chief Internal Auditor.
- First degree in Management, Social Sciences, Risk Management, Science
- Masters’ Degree/professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA(added advantage)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, out of which 5 years must have been spent in a similar role in internal audit, control, or risk management.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should click here to apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2nd of March, 2021.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.