United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a Commercial Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
JOB TITLE: Team Lead, Digital Banking Audit
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Knowledge Enhancement
- Carryout Periodic Audits
- Review of Income lines and performance
- Follow-up with external audits
- Functionally reports to Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit.
- Administratively reports to Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline.
- Possession of professional qualifications like CISA, CISSP, CISM, MBA, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years banking experience in Digital Banking products management, support, or control will be an added advantage
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should click here to apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2nd of March, 2021.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.