Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper (Asst.)
Job Reference: ASK2021015
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assisting in Plans and performing work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of stock.
- Keeping records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- Inspection of order
- Reconciliation between Bin card and ERP system data
- Participatiing in the daily, weekly and monthly stock take
- Carrying out other duties that may be assigned to him periodically.
- B.Sc. Accounting from a recognized university;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in stock management in a manufacturing companies;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suit;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Must be residing in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.