PCI Educational Consult Limited is a human resource and recruitment agency in Nigeria.
JOB TITLE: Staff Assistant
LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- We are looking for a Staff Assistant to join our HR team. You will perform various administrative tasks to support our employees on a daily basis.
- To succeed in this role, you should have a flair for helping people, providing administrative support, and organizing work. You should also show interest in complying with HR policies. You will collaborate with employees from different teams, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Ultimately, you should assist employees with their projects and ensure our company’s departments run smoothly.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for regular company procedures
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize and maintain employee records
- Update internal databases (e.g. new hire information)
- Answer employees’ queries and forward them to the HR department as needed
- Retrieve company and employee data, as requested
- Check office supply stock and place orders when needed
- Arrange staff travel and accommodations
- Prepare conference rooms (e.g. make reservations and check equipment)
- Distribute company materials to employees (e.g. brochures, announcements, and safety guidelines)
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Staff Assistant, Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of office and HR procedures
- Computer literacy (MS Office in particular)
- Familiarity with office equipment (e.g. printers and fax machines)
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism while collaborating with varying managerial levels.
SALARY: ₦ 30,000 – N50,000 monthly.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 19th of February, 2021.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.