H & O Automation Systems Ltd is an award-winning indigenous company that provides creative solutions to its diverse clienteles’ security/safety need with its core competence in the field of home and office automation.
Job Title Special Sales Executive.
- Research potential new clients in relevant sectors
- Be an active part of a team of agile and entrepreneurial colleagues towards achieving the organization’s objectives.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Identify and approach senior decision-makers within client organizations.
- Build the pipeline of qualified leads for the company through channels such as LinkedIn, email, existing network of contacts, campaigns, phone, social media and events.
- Arrange appointments with potential clients for the CEO/senior managers and follow up throughout the process.
- Achieve the monthly/quarterly lead generation and set targets.
- Prepare briefing notes for CEO/senior managers before member pitch meetings.
- Maintain a sales and marketing dashboard on key metrics and report weekly on KPIs.
- Grow and Manage our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Prepare case studies, credentials, presentations, PR communications and marketing.
- Support in organizing company and client-led events.
- Attend relevant networking/PR events.
- In depth technical knowledge of Security Systems and PBX.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. is required.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in sales or marketing of security systems.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients.
- Initiative and good decision-making skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals.
- Good networking skills.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Ability to analyze sales figures and write reports.
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
|Job category :||
Cleaning, security, surveillance
|Employment type :||
|Experience level :||
2 to 5 years
|Educational level :||
|Spoken language :||
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.