This post will reveal how you can apply for the ongoing Special Public Works Programme which was announced by the federal government of Nigeria in 2020.
President Muhammadu Buhari officially flagged off this initiative on the 5th of January 2021 in Abuja.
According to the federal government, the Special Public Works Programme portal will be active for the intake of 774,000 in Nigeria.
About Special Public Works (SPW)
Special Public Works (SPW) is the initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria in collaboration with the National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
This initiative was launch in 2020 by the federal government of Nigeria.
How to apply for the SPW programme
- To apply for the ongoing 774,000 jobs kindly visit the official website at https://specialpublicworks.gov.ng/site/ to get the full step by step guide on how to register for this opportunity.
- Next, select your state
- After selecting the state, you will be shown the Selection Committee Members details
- Choose your local government area to see your designated payment bank for application and verification.
- After that follow the steps on the page to complete your registration.
Available Jobs at the 774,000 federal government recruitment
These are some of the jobs available for applicants in the ongoing recruitment;
- Traffic control
- Street cleaning
- Cleaning of public infrastructure like Health Centres, Schools
- Drainage digging and clearance
- Irrigation canals clearance
- Rural feeder road maintenance
How much is the Special public work programme salary?
The federal government of Nigeria will pay the sum of 20,000 to 1000 Nigeria from 774 LGAs in the ongoing 774,000 Special public work programme recruitment.
Check Out These Other Jobs:
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.