Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Silo Attendant (Cement Industry)
Ref No: Obajanasilo001
Location: Obajana, Kogi, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- Tend the cement silo effectively to ensure proper storage of finished cement and to maintain established quality standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate stationary pump in a pneumatic conveyor system that conveys finished cement from one bin to another.
- Operate pump, air compressor, and other conveying equipment in line with agreed operating procedures.
- Monitor pressure dials on the pump to indicate the operating condition of the conveyor to ensure proper functioning.
- Make minor repairs to the stationary pump to correct faulty operation and, oil and grease equipment.
- Monitor indicator level of silos to ensure that it is not filled beyond capacity.
- Ensure the safety of personnel by executing silo operations in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test 1,2,3
- SSCE with a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply now!
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.