Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Engineer – Power Plant (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: IbesePlantPowerplant001
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- To look after the shift operations of assigned area of Power plant efficiently,
- Monitoring & control of Parameters for all the equipment in the assigned area.
- Recording of all the operating parameters and maintaining records of the respective areas.
- Proper Handling of emergencies in respective assigned areas.
- Independently handling the power plant control room operation.
- Independently handling the operation and control of DCS.
- All maintenance sections of the Power Plant( Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation)
- The shift in charge of the Power plant
- The casual staff of the Power plant for housekeeping
- Stores for receiving material and AGO.
- Admin. dept.
- Production department to get status of running equipment and gas consumption
- Nigerian Gas Company shift operating staff of Gas metering station for gas supply.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering, Minimum of 5 years Post NYSC experience
- Candidate should have work experience of gas Turbine based Power Plant with good knowledge of operations, troubleshooting and safety aspects
- He should be able to understand the standard operating procedures for various critical operational activities like start up/shut down and handling of emergencies.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply now!
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.