AB Microfinance Bank is a Foreign-Owned Financial Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, and Ondo State. They offer a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs).
JOB TITLE: Senior Software Quality Assurance Officer
LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Implement test automation across all critical application
- Implement CI/CD tools across the QA lifecycle
- Ensure effectiveness of the quality assurance guidelines
- Providing feedback to all stakeholders
- Conducting risk assessments in the testing phase
- Perform continuous testing and upgrades when required
- Creating and implementing new test strategies
- Take part in the first line support in the post-go-live phase
- Coordinates the QA team
- Minimum B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science, Economics or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least five years’ hands-on relevant professional experience in a similar role
- A strong understanding of testing principles, methodologies, and tools used in Waterfall, Agile, and V-model methodologies
- Proven track record in Testing Management experience working in an Agile/Scrum context.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: 26th of February, 2021.
- Ensure that you indicate job title as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.