- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: None
- Location: Rivers
- City: Port Harcourt
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Prospect and develop new and existing accounts to sell radio airtime and new media across Megalectrics’ platforms
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients by identifying their advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
- Provide information to assist superior officers in the generation of proposals regarding potential deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact, and potential clients.
- Prepare media schedules & COBs, Daily & weekly reports.
- Ensure all MPOs and media schedules are duly approved and signed by authorized officers.
- Respond to requests, objections, and queries from agencies and direct clients.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant units are kept informed of job requirements to ensure hitch-free deployment.
- Create and develop proposals for clients/agencies.
- Attend Sales meetings, training sessions, and client remote meetings, where applicable.
- Deliver creative sales pitches to potential clients, either by phone or in person, in an effort to secure sales.
- Ensure all jobs are done in accordance with industry extant laws and regulations
- Promote stations flagship events and subsidiary events
- Ensure follow up and recovery of outstanding debts
- Additional responsibility as may be assigned by Sales & Marketing Director from time to time.
Location: Port Harcourt
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.