Willers Solutions Limited is a fast-paced business management solutions firm that focuses on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. They specialize in providing Learning and Research Solutions, Talent Solutions, Strategy and HR Solutions, and Process Outsourcing.
JOB TITLE: Sales Account Manager (Female)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients.
- Achieving high sales targets and goals.
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
- Giving sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Give responses to client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Minimum of B.Sc in any field
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a sales or business development role in solution selling organization(s).
- Deep knowledge about the Nigerian market and software solution sale industry is vital.
- Familiar with the sales life cycle and have both pre-sales and delivery experience.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies trends.
- Relevant Product-based sales certifications such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft desired.
- Strategic and prospecting skills in customer acquisition, and retainment
- MUST be from an IT firm.
- A good degree from a reputable university.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fantastic interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven network of executive-level contacts within the Nigerian business community
- Target driven and ability to work towards deadlines.
- Strong consultative sales methodology.
- Ability to demonstrate software products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV in MS Word format to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: Not Specified
Please Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.