Willers Solutions Limited is a fast-paced business management solutions firm that focuses on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. They specialize in providing Learning and Research Solutions, Talent Solutions, Strategy and HR Solutions, and Process Outsourcing.
JOB TITLE: Retention Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- We are now seeking a Retention Manager to develop the customer-facing operation, delivering an excellent service to our existing customer base at all stages of the journey.
Responsible for the management and performance of the company’s customer retention area:
- You will lead, motivate, and develop a skilled team that delivers industry-leading service and retention levels through the development and application of disciplined operational techniques (sound operational skills a given).
- You will manage a 4-fold growth in volumes by identifying and delivering efficiencies first, then by recruiting, appointing, and training staff where necessary (To deliver volume growth which drives profit improvement).
- You will work within Operations and collaboratively with the Product and Pricing teams to optimize retention and adjustment performance along agreed criteria e.g. volume growth, lifetime value by engaging in effective stakeholder management.
- You will identify and drive the transition of retention and adjustment activities from offline to online and deal with any resulting implications to optimize customer satisfaction and profitability.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of working in a regulated environment.
- At least 5 years’ experience running a business unit accountable for targets
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Excellent grasp of developing process and continually improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analytical skills
- Proven track record in leading a team to deliver a first-class service to customers.
- Accomplished in people and performance management.
- Excellent grasp of policy lifecycle process and back-office functions
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 15th of February, 2021.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.