PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under Bank, high net-worth individuals among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure collection of outstanding payments from customers.
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors.
- Resolving disputes with customers, ensuring that concerns are resolved correctly.
- Clarify potential consequences of not paying such as sales of collateral process.
- Manage customers who are resistant by remaining polite, tactful, firm, and honest.
- Complete any administrative task as required for the efficient running of the teams’ activities.
- Always deliver a consistent and professional level of service.
- Devising customized recovery strategies on a case-by-case basis.
- Reducing the non-performing loan owned by the Bank.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Locating and establishing contact with debtors.
- Taking ownership of debt collection cases.
Educational Skills and Requirements
- BSc. in Banking and Finance or related field
- 3 years of experience in debt collection
- Ability to meet set target and deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to negotiate respectfully and communicate rationally
- Demonstrated ability to follow policy and procedure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Microsoft office skill
- Leadership, managerial, multitasking, analytical, and decision-making skills
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.