Matrix Homes and Properties Limited is a real estate investment company duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and regulated by the Special Control Unit for Money Laundering (SCUML). They specialize in Land Sales, Property Management, Development of Properties, and Consulting.
JOB TITLE: Quantity Surveyor
LOCATION: Egbeda, Lagos
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Estimate the quantity and costs of materials.
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs.
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets.
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
- Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers.
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory.
- Analyze completed projects to determine ROI and compare costs.
- Identify potential financial or construction risks.
- Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs.
- Document progress, materials, and reports on projects.
- BSc. in Quantity Surveying
- Experience in real estate will be an added advantage
- Must be proactive and willing to take up new challenges
- 3 – 5 years extensive experience
- Applicants MUST reside within Egbeda, Shasha, Alimosho, and environs.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using their “Phone Number and Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: Not Specified
Please Note: Only qualified and shortlisted applicants would be contacted for an interview via their “Phone Numbers”
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.