Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: IbesePlantProd004
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for Production Planning, Operation, and entire management of the Production Process assigned to him.
- Ensuring Quality and ISO Standards are met.
- Coordination of all maintenance activities to ensure Plant availability.
- Manpower planning and development.
- Planning and Organising the Total Operation of Unit/Section assigned to him, and Auxiliaries equipment related thereto.
- Planning and Implementation of Production, Capital and Revenue Budget.
- Plant Performance Reviews and Analysis with a view to enhancing production output, efficiency, and cost reduction.
- Co-ordination of Maintenance programs with Heads of Maintenance Departments as well as Heads of Sections in Production to achieve the targeted availability of Raw Mills, Kilns, and Cement and Coal Grinding Equipment.
- Conduct Downtime Analysis and preventive measures for future development.
- Monitor and control consumption trends of consumables and their inventory level relating to the Unit/Section assigned to him.
- Achieving optimum fuel efficiency, power consumption & utilization of manpower
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety in the Production Department.
- Ensuring no accidents in the department and near-miss analysis.
- Cost reduction by carrying out modifications and improvements in the process.
- Ensuring quality of the product going out from the department as per internal quality norms.
- Assessing performance of subordinates and providing necessary feedback for their development to Human Assets Department.
- Analysis of Training and Development needs of subordinates and providing necessary feedback for their development to Human Assets Department.
- Additional duties as assigned by the General Manager (production)/ Management.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc. / HND Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 18 years in the Cement Industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build a team
- High Analytical skills
- Proficiency in Engineering software.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply now!
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.