Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most-loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea, and Aquafina premium drinking water.
JOB TITLE: PET Automation Engineer
LOCATIONS: Abuja (FCT)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
The Automation Engineer will initiate and perform troubleshooting, maintenance scheduling, planning, and performance monitoring of the production lines. Other responsibilities of this role include:
- Resolving and troubleshooting electrical systems when faults occur.
- Ensuring machine efficiency, to reduce downtime, and meet the production target of 80%
- General electrical repairs.
- Ensuring that maintenance cost is in line with the budget
- Responsible for planning activities to support the maintenance of the automated systems
- Participating in analyzing failures that arise due to electrical malfunctions and proposing measures for preventing them from occurring in the future
- HND / B.Sc in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in automation in the manufacturing industry
- PLC programming very useful
- Exposure to bottling machines and Beverage Industry will be an advantage
- Ability to write and maintain program backups.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25th of February, 2021.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should send a CV and Cover Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title “PET Automation Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.