Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patroller (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: IbesePlantProd006
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Carry out continuous inspection of the assigned section at plants to ensure that equipment is functioning effectively and minimize interruptions to operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement assigned field activities and provide feedback to CCR.
- Ensure all processing equipment is cleaned regularly.
- Liaise with CCR operators and Shift Managers for smooth and uninterrupted operation, so as to reduce downtime and breakdown.
- Conduct inspection of equipment in assigned production section and document problems for immediate attention.
- Report critical problems to CCR Operators, and/ or Shift Coordinators for immediate and prompt action.
- Organize and participate fully in all cleaning activities in assigned sections.
- Ensure timely execution of housekeeping activities within the assigned section.
- Liaise with the Shift Coordinator and Section Heads to ensure production targets are achieved.
Education and Work Experience:
- School Cert with Trade Test but Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or its equivalent in any discipline will have more advantage.
- Zero (0) to two (2) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of the cement production process
- Basic knowledge of production equipment and functions.
- Good understanding of basic material process flow line
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply now!
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.