Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operator / Autopac / Mecahanic – Cement Industry
Ref No: GbokoPowerPlant-001
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job type: Full time
Department: Power Plant
Reports To: Shift Engineer/Supervisor
Direct Reports/ Subordinates: Junior Operator, Mate/Helper
- Ensuring reliability of DG sets and auxiliaries for operation process without delay when required. Good knowledge MAN DG. Sets of 8.7MW, Mirrlees DG. Set 3.52MW, Cummins, Caterpillar of 1MW each.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Make DG. Sets available for operation whenever demanded
- Plan and execute with shift engineer the planned maintenance (preventive, predictive, lubrication, etc.) for all plant
- Monitoring and controlling fuel consumption of DG. Sets
- Maintain safety and housekeeping system
- Assist shift engineer/supervisor in obtaining the desired result in a shift
- Be disciplined and reliable on duty.
Education and Work Experience:
- TRADE TEST 1&2 with minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- OND with Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Operations and maintenance of higher capacity diesel engine power plant.
- Good knowledge of operational activities and maintenance activities of higher capacity DG. Sets
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply now!
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.