Infusync is a bespoke software company with its main purpose being the development of digital solutions for addressing Nigeria’s healthcare need for efficiency, growth, and future predictive intelligence in this vital sector of our economy.
JOB TITLE:.Net Core Backend Developer
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Develop cloud applications using C# / .NETCore, or any of NodeJS, Serverless, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Design and development of database models (Cloud-based NoSQL / Microsoft SQL Server)
- Setup API Integrations with various 3rd parties that streamline real estate transactions
- Support and maintain existing systems (C# .Net Framework / .NetCore)
- Implement automated dev-ops deployments with CI/CD best practices
- Provide adequate test coverage include unit and automated tests
- Ability to consistently produce high-quality deliverables on time
- Agile story development and progression with technical and business stakeholders
- Team orientation but ability to deliver independently with good communication skills.
- C#, .NET Core, NET Framework 4.6+, IIS 7.5+, WebAPI, Azure DevOps / Git, SQL Server, EF / LINQ
- DevOps experience such as code versioning, branching, shelving, merging, and publishing
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including Azure (Docker, Kubernetes, Cosmos DB, Service Bus / Queueing, MongoDB, App Service, BLOBs, VMs) is beneficial
- Working knowledge of Agile practices and CICD pipeline adherence
- Cloud-based monitoring and logging experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of a microservice architecture
- Strong understanding of REST principles
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV to email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 17th of March, 2021.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.