Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most-loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea, and Aquafina premium drinking water.
JOB TITLE: Mechanical Maintenance Planner
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- The Mechanical Maintenance Planner will be responsible for planning machine maintenance based on schedule, keeping all maintenance records, and preparing machine efficiency analysis reports.
- The Mechanical MaintenancePlanner works under the supervision of the Asset Care Manager and is responsible for the machine maintenance based on schedule
- Responsible for tracking and recording the daily operational, technical losses, or downtime report of each bottling equipment for each line for analysis.
- Responsible for checking the necessary parts needed for the particular maintenance work schedule.
- Keep records of all assets and updates.
- To plan maintenance based on downtime reports, routine maintenance inspections, and emergency occurrences.
- Should be able to draw maintenance plan according to OEM recommendation
- Must have good knowledge of bottling equipment.
- Must be able to process and analyze data.
- HND / B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry
- Exposure to bottling machines and Beverage Industry will be an advantage.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5th of March, 2021.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV and Cover Letters to email@example.com with “Maintenance Planner” as the subject of the mail.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.