Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, VRM Operations (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: IbesePlantProd003
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Managing the VRM Operations in terms of safety, personal development, and overall performance in a 24/7 manufacturing environment.
- As part of the management team take a leadership role toward improved plant safety.
- Ensuring that the production of the raw meal and cement conforms to quality and production demands.
- Monitoring the process performance of the VRM on a day to day basis and define corrective actions together with the Maintenance department etc.
- Conduct and assign VRM inspections and performance review on a daily basis.
- Identify and conduct studies, audits, tests, and measurements within the VRM equipment in order to improve performance.
- Define an audit plan and supervise the audits to detect irregularities and find potential improvements.
- Identifying actions targeting the reduction of overall plant power consumption (SEEC).
- Identifying and preparing for mid and long terms VRM equipment and environmental improvement needs.
- Ensuring the existence and correctness of VRM process-related SOP.
- Liaison with other department heads to ensure that the safety, maintenance, process, quality, environment, and administrative aspects of the operation are meeting the plant objectives.
- Watch gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Control operations of equipment and systems.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs and uses.
- Knowledge of raw materials, raw mill processes, and other techniques for maximizing the effectiveness of manufacturing cement.
- B.Sc. / HND Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 18 years in the Cement Industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build a team
- High Analytical skills
- Proficiency in Engineering software.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply now!
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.