Clinton Health Access Initiative – Founded in 2002, by President William J. Clinton and Ira Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to strengthening integrated health systems and expanding access to care and treatment in the developing world.
Recruitment is currently ongoing in the various positions below, therefore, members of the public are advised to apply as soon as possible:
- Epidemiologist, Research Associate
2. Senior Analyst, Supply Chain, Global Vaccines Delivery
3. M & E Volunteer, Sexual Reproductive Maternal Newborn and Child Health Program
4. Service Delivery Program Volunteer, Sexual Reproductive Maternal Newborn and Child Health Program
5. Analyst, Monitoring, and Evaluation
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.