AB Microfinance Bank is a Foreign-Owned Financial Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, and Ondo State. They offer a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs).
JOB TITLE: IT Functional Analyst
LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Analyze the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement
- Enhance opportunities by identifying new software/service to be developed
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in requirement elicitation
- Document requirements, create functional specifications
- Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ previous hands-on experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in functional Analysis and/or Business Process Management experience working in an Agile/Scrum context.
- Analytical and investigation skills as well as the ability to understand the bigger picture
- Elicitation and comprehension skills
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Organizational, presentation, interpersonal and managerial skills
- Self-starter, self-managed, and able to work under stress to meet deadlines
- Collaborative, consultative, and customer-oriented approach.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
DEADLINE: 19th of February, 2021.
- Ensure that you indicate job title as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.