DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy agency that provides strategic and cost-effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium-sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
JOB TITLE: Internal Control Officer (Capital & Money Market)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Safeguarding of assets, Assets tagging, assets verification, and checking/confirmation of new items;
- Supervisory oversight on the custody and release of inventory items;
- Monitor IT disaster recovery test and business continuity. Monitor back-up procedure;
- Review of ICT Backup and database registers, Review/confirmation of IT Data back-up procedures;
- Review of User’s enabling and creation on Info ware, Dac Easy, and other Software;
- Ensuring adherence to management policies;
- Periodic process review and administration of internal control questionnaire for process improvement;
- Daily Call Over of Contract Notes;
- Daily Call Over of transaction tickets and review of transaction posted on Info ware & other Software for all operational units within the Group (Stockbroking, Finance & Accounts, BDC & BFL);
- Labeling, Batching and safekeeping/archiving of transaction documents, document retrieval from the archive, etc.;
- Review of Petty cash vouchers, Routine spot checks to ascertain controls are in place, spot cash count;
- Confirmation of goods and supplies received into the company premises from suppliers or service providers;
- Daily review/ recording of used and void cheque or other security instruments used by finance & Account, Control of security instruments, e.g., cheques;
- Daily Cross-checking of transaction tickets on the Log Book and register to ensure all transactions are well recorded;
- Review of Investment services routine activities and documentations such as placement of funds, funds in & funds out and liquidation of investments and the certificates in files;
- Review of daily treasury activities at Finance and Accounts to ensure that treasury documentation is adequate, relevant, and sufficient;
- Review of customers and staff internal accounts to ensure that accounts in debit are flagged and brought to management attention;
- Investigation of identified control weaknesses;
- University degree / HND in Statistics, Marketing, Finance, Economics or related field;
- The suitable candidate must possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Internal Control in a Financial Service Institution;
- The candidate must be vast in Capital and Money Markets operations, Financial Accounting, and Internal Control monitoring;
- Professional membership of ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25th of February, 2021.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV to email@example.com with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.