Willers Solutions Limited is a fast-paced business management solutions firm that focuses on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. They specialize in providing Learning and Research Solutions, Talent Solutions, Strategy and HR Solutions, and Process Outsourcing.
JOB TITLE:Head of Sales (East)
LOCATIONS:Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Imo
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- The role is to develop sales plan and sales strategy for market that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with FRT/ART. The role manages sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas.
- To lead a team of zonal sales managers, territory managers and ensure consistent achievement of sales projections through planning, deployment and management of the sales team.
- The role is also to establish and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- To ensure effective engagement and close monitoring of dealers and develop effective customer relationship.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality, or quantity.
- To develop sales budget, strategy and drive sales team to achieve the same.
- To set the direction of the business, forecast annual, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly sales budget and targets and prepare action plans for self and individual team members.
- To explore new business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with the technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e., market threats, competitors initiatives, etc. to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts retention and development and seek/provide support to various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- To develop good customer base, manage customer relations at all levels, and organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
Sales Growth Targets:
- To ensure Product wise/Business-wise Sales Targets are achieved through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To support team to develop dealer networks in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
- To ensure close monitoring of product group cost and profitability, break-even points, and share periodic demonstration with General Manager and Management.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- Manages effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- To develop a second-line successor and drive performance through team to take up higher challenges.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards.
- To perform other related duties or assignments as and when assigned.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field.
- Experience in a food manufacturing firm
- Minimum of 5 -7 years’ of B2C HEAD OF SALES experience and must have exposure in leading a team of 15-20 people.
- Excessive traveling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- Must be ready to travel anywhere within Nigeria/West Africa.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 20th of February, 2021.
Please Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.