HR Leverage Africa is a professional HR Boutique firm that provides HR Business Solutions, Strategic Management Support Services, Staffing, Outsourcing, Executive Search and Recruitment, HR Advisory, and Expatriate Management services. Their head office is located at ADEBOLA HOUSE, 38 Opebi Road, Suite 100, Via Back CarPark, CubeHub Wing Opebi Bus Stop Ikeja, Opebi 100281, Lagos.
JOB TITLE: General Manager (Operations)
Reporting Line: CEO
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
We are recruiting for a highly motivated and proactive individual who will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day activities of the company particularly it’s operations, meeting, and exceeding our production and operations targets.
The ideal candidate:
- Should have had extensive experience running a Recycling Plant or other production plants
- Should understand Operational processes, quality controls, and cost control in a production plant.
- Should have strong understanding of OSHAS and Environmental Management Systems.
- Should have the ability to manage time and to prioritize work effectively
- Should have strong analytical skills to Initiate and develop practices, analyze, and identify the best solution
- Should have strong negotiating and communication skills
- Should have a good working knowledge of SAP ERP System.
- Should be proactive, self-motivated, driven and result-oriented
- Should have good Leadership skills and be able to manage a team of operations and production staff
- Should have the ability to develop and implement operational strategy
- Coordinating the day-to-day operations of the company includes but is not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement an operational strategy to grow the business.
- Provide overall coordination of the factory operations, including but not limited to the production process, quality control, process and cost optimization of the production process.
- Ensure the factory is running smoothly at all times.
- Lead a team of Operation and production staff to ensure the effective running of the factory.
- Ensure safety and environmental policies and guidelines are established and followed through.
- Drive factory operations towards 99% uptime, zero defects, and zero HSE & Environmental incidents.
- Provide detailed operations reports and updates
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time.
- B.Sc / HND in a related field.
- He/She must have at least 15 years of experience as an Operations/Production Manager in a factory/production environment.
- Must be experienced in handling and reporting operational information
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP Software, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
DEADLINE: 18th of March, 2021.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.