Roman Stoan is a web application development startup that operates in the Healthcare sector, developing products usable by providers, payers, and members in the healthcare space.
JOB TITLE: Full Stack Developer
LOCATIONS: Ogun, Osun, and Oyo states (Remote)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Create comprehensive digital solutions for business needs. Ensure that the web application is scalable and that it can still function when hit by large loads—be that traffic or demanding scripts. Maintain and test existing back-end elements to ensure they’re as fast and efficient as possible. Good knowledge of data storage, data security, and compliance.
- Building and maintaining web applications
- Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications
- Writing high-quality code
- Managing hosting environments
- QA testing
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Keeping on top of new technologies
- Fluent in one or more scripting languages like Ruby, PHP, .Net, C# or Java
- Experience with corresponding frameworks for preferred language
- Excellent experience with SQL, MySLQ.
- Version control, such as Git, CVS or SVN
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- Good knowledge of Microservices Architecture
- Knowledge of AWS management.
SALARY: ₦1,800,000 – 2,400,000 / Year
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 8th of March, 2021.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should send a copy of their Resume and Github/bitbucket profile to Olusolat@aetna.com
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.