Infusync is a bespoke software company with its main purpose being the development of digital solutions for addressing Nigeria’s healthcare need for efficiency, growth, and future predictive intelligence in this vital sector of our economy.
JOB TITLE: Frontend Developer
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND SKILLS:
- 3 or more years’ experience as a frontend developer.
- Proven Angular 8+
- Redux or any other state management library is a plus
- 3+ years’ experience with Angular 8+
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS pre-processor tools.
- Experience with Clean Coding concepts
- Knowledge with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Proficiency in using Git version control.
- Proficiency in using the command line.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible applicants should send their Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 17th of March, 2021
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.