DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy agency that provides strategic and cost-effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium-sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
JOB TITLE: Financial Research Analyst
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Provide support to all research studies and prepare information brochures and required materials for all prospective investors.
- Maintain databases and analyze all market intelligence programs.
- Prepare various capital market reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Oversee data collection, and analysis for research studies, surveys, and strategic plan reviews
- Prepare and submit reports and presentations for research studies, surveys, and investor/issuer/policy makers’ education and outreach campaigns
- Write research papers/articles on various aspects of the capital markets for journals, newspapers, and other print media.
- Make presentations to various forums e.g. investors, market intermediaries, policymakers/line ministry, financial sector regulators, trade / professional associations, professional bodies, and issuers when called upon
- Collect data on consumers, competitors, and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings; identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and implement best practices
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Take on any other assignments as may be directed by the Company / Department.
- University degree / HND in Statistics, Finance, Economics or related field;
- Possession of a postgraduate academic or professional qualification in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters, and other financial information platforms is a plus.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25th of February, 2021.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.