Dominion Consulting Nigeria is a consultancy firm that provides Management Consulting, Auditing, and Accountancy Services. They also offer training services in order to build the competence and capabilities of individuals and organizations.
JOB TITLE: Experienced Travel Consultant / Counsellor
LOCATION: Ikorodu, Lagos
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- We are looking for a Travel Consultant with great enthusiasm for traveling who will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses).
- The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele base.
- Determining clients’ needs and suggesting suitable travel packages.
- Organizing travels from beginning to end, including tickets, accommodation, and transportation.
- Supplying travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday materials.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews, etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation, etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs, etc.)
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends.
- Create and update electronic records of clients.
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field.
- Good knowledge of US, Canada, UK, and Australia visa applications for academic and non-academic travel.
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel).
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
- Exemplary sales skills and customer-oriented approach.
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual e.t.c)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises.
- Proven working experience as a Travel Consultant.
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred.
- Candidates must leave around Ketu, Ikorodu or Mile 12 axis.
SALARY: ₦70,000 Monthly.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV to email@example.com with the Job title as the subject.
DEADLINE: 20th of February, 2021.
PLEASE NOTE: Qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview via email and SMS text, and will be required to resume immediately.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.