Digital Content Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Part Time
- This role is for avid gamers or video game enthusiasts who want to take responsibility for promoting gaming content via our website and social media handles.
- The role is remote, but advantage will be given to applicants residing in Lagos.
What is Expected of the Applicant?
- Create and publish engaging content on all things gaming
- Curate gaming content for website and social media.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers and review content to ensure consistency of language
- Develop an editorial calendar for periodic and consistent publications
- Stay up to date with developments in the gaming industry and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and other wordprocessors
- At least 1 year work experience
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- organized, detail-oriented, creative
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Web publishing
- Digital marketing expertise and experience.
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and sample writing (not more than 1 page) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.