The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. The Group’s activities encompass: Cement – Manufacturing / Importing Sugar – Manufacturing & Refining Salt – Refining Flour & Semolina – Milling Pasta – Manufacturing Noodles – Manufacturing Poly Products – Manufacturing Logistics – Port Management and Haulage
Real Estate Dangote Foundation Since its inception, the Group has experienced phenomenal growth on account of the quality of its goods and services, its focus on cost leadership, and the efficiency of its human capital. Today, Dangote Group is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights, in every endeavour competing with itself to better the past.
The Group’s core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs’ of the populace. Through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa, the Group is focused on building local manufacturing capacity to generate employment and provide goods for the people.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations in complex multi-cultural organizations.
- Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to interact with customer and identify the area of improvement
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- High level of integrity and commitment.
How to Apply for Dangote Group Recruitment
- Click on any of the job listings available below:
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
When is the Dangote Group Job Recruitment Closing Date?
we do not know the Dangote Group recruitment application closing date, as it was not specified. We are going to inform you if we have any information regarding that.
They are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.HEMV / Dump Driver (Cement Industry)
2. Senior Guard (Cement Industry)
3. Head Guard (Cement Industry)
4. Patroller (Cement Industry)
5. Technician – Power Plant (Cement Industry)
6. Safety Officer (Line 5 Cement Industry)
7. Silo Attendant (Cement Industry)
8. Shift Supervisor (Line 5 Cement Industry)
9. Quality Assurance Sampler (Line 5 Cement Industry)
10. Mechanical Fitter (Cement Industry)
11. IT Support Engineer (Cement Industry)
12. Manager, Maintenance (Cement Industry)
13.Operator / Autopac / Mechanic (Cement Industry)
14. Shift Engineer – Power Plant (Cement Industry)
15. Production Manager (Cement Industry)
16. Senior Technician – Electrical (Cement Industry)
17. Diesel Mechanic (Cement Industry)
18. Quality Assurance Officer (Cement Industry)
19. General Manager, Production (Cement Industry)
20. Technician – Instrumentation (Cement Industry)
21. Manager, VRM Operations (Cement Industry)
22. CCR Operator (Cement Industry)
23. Stacker / Reclaimer Operator (Cement Industry)
24. HEMV / Excavator Driver (Cement Industry)
25. Automobile Mechanic (Cement Industry)
26. Assistant Manager, Instrumentation (Cement Industry)
27. Junior Logistics Officer (Cement Industry)
28. Commercial Manager, Alternative Fuels
29. Export Logistics Officer (Industry Cement)
30. Security Manager – Ibese Plant (Cement Industry)
Application Closing Date
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.