Willers Solutions Limited is a fast-paced business management solutions firm that focuses on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. They specialize in providing Learning and Research Solutions, Talent Solutions, Strategy and HR Solutions, and Process Outsourcing.
JOB TITLE: Cybersecurity Business Head
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
Reports To: MD/CEO
Grade Level: Managerial
Supervises: Analysts, Associates, Assistant Managers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop unique, effective security strategies for client software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware aimed at enhancing their current security situation, evaluating trends, and anticipating current/future requirements
- Leads the process of identifying client security violations, inefficiencies and conducting of periodic security audits
- Design and implement/build-in security systems to software, hardware, and components for clients
- Develop and implement a sales and implementation structure for all existing and potential Cybersecurity solutions in the company’s portfolio. Research and identify new solutions that will meet the cost and business objectives of clients
- Lead the provision of technical analysis of all products and solution pricing to ensure profitability on deals – Present these findings regularly to the CEO and at Management and Board meetings as may be necessary from time to time
- Lead pre-sales engagement and technical presentations/workshops to generate sales and secure renewals
- Lead business analysis and requirements establishment for clients with a clear focus on identifying customer requirements for all engagements using appropriate techniques.
- Manage all Cybersecurity projects with a view to achieving a 100% implementation success rate.
- Ensure that all documentation for RFP’s and general project proposals are provided in a timely manner that ensures customer satisfaction.
- Project manage all proof of concept (PoC) assignments, leading the technical and sales teams to develop and conduct briefing, communication of commitments, expectations, customer requirements
- Full responsibility for achievement of all revenue targets and provision of the Cybersecurity team with mentorship during sales, presales, customer presentations, and solution demonstrations.
- Work closely with partner OEMs to increase market visibility by facilitating joint customer engagements using multiple channels.
- Project manage specific events aimed at enhancing company’s image and projecting solutions and engaging our current and potential clients
- Develop a pipeline of potential and current sales with identification of opportunity size and scale in different client organizations
- Responsible for staying abreast of current developments in existing products as well as new potential products and contributing to refining the company’s strategy
- Mentoring and developing the Cybersecurity team and constantly ensuring that a succession plan has been put in place for all key roles and functions in the Cybersecurity team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Systems or STEM subject preferred
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of hardware, software, cloud, networks, and data centers
- Familiar with the sales life cycle and have both pre-sales and delivery experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at implementing SIEM, IAM, NAC, Vulnerability Management, Firewall Administration, Endpoint Security, and Antivirus Management solutions.
- Knowledge of software development, Identity and Access Management, Web Services and Integration, Network and System Security, Server Administration Auditing, IT security and risk governance, System Management Design & Implementation, global standards such as PCI DSS and ISO27001
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP and/or SIEM-specific training and certification
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth, and common security elements.
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g. Netflow, FPC), and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations
- Familiarity with the DOD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management program.
- Proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics, and RSA Security
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform (e.g. Nitro/McAfee Enterprise Security Manager, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic, Splunk)
- Experience developing and deploying signatures
- Understanding of mobile technology and OS (i.e. Android, iOS, Windows), VMware technology, and Unix and basic Unix commands
- Thorough work ethic and attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ability to think like a hacker and anticipate hacker moves
- Fantastic interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Desire to self-educate on the ever-changing landscape of cyber hacking tactics
- Target driven and ability to work towards deadlines.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Sales performance – Year to Date achievement of revenue targets – New sales and renewals
- Learning Speed – Rate at which you are able to learn New Technologies
- Team capabilities – Measured by resources trained and their capabilities within a quarter, half-year and yearly.
- Solution scoping skill – Measured by the accuracy of scoping of the customer problem as well as accuracy of proposed solutions.
- Speed accuracy and volume (number) of PoCs delivered according to plan and requirement.
- Number of Completed Projects delivered according to the project plan and defined milestones
- Result of Customer Satisfaction Survey/Index
- Volume and accuracy of proposals and RFPs developed within a quarter
- Volume and accuracy of issues resolved and handled within a quarter
- Lead–to-sale conversion rate of the cybersecurity team
- No of accounts closed on new and existing prospects by the team
- Volume and type of technical certifications of the team within a quarter and half-year
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Cybersecurity Business Head” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 20th of February, 2021.
Please Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.