Moove is a large-scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership company that is developing an innovative to improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities whilst creating sustainable jobs for drivers.
JOB TITLE: Country Ops Manager (Nigeria)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- The Country Operations Manager is responsible for leading the Country team to onboard, manage, and support Drivers.
- Set-up, Lead, and Scale Moove’s business operations in the country
- Manage and Coach the Operations Team Leads:
- Driver Verification & Onboarding
- Driver Monitoring
- Fleet operations
- Craft and achieve business goals with regards to operational excellence, profitability, and great Driver experience.
- Analyze metrics and implement projects & initiatives to improve operations and revenues.
- Work closely with General Manager West Africa and HQ teams to resolve any operational or product issues.
- Manage Country Operations Metrics Dashboard
- Lead daily Stand-ups to review Country Ops data and plan the next course of action.
- Facilitate timely on-boarding of vehicles and support vehicle supply activities.
- Lead & support in-country initiatives to promote Driver Safety and Driver Diversity.
- A good first degree in any relevant field. MBA would be a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years experience and at least 3 yrs in a management role.
- Data-driven & analytical
- Experience in Logistics and Tech industry.
- Start-up Experience
- Great Excel skills
- Experience in management and analytics
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Have a strong business acumen and being a problem-solver
- Be passionate about new technologies and making Africa great
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV and Application Letter to email@example.com using “Country Ops Manager, Nigeria” as the subject of the email.
DEADLINE: 16th of February, 2021 (Tomorrow).
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.