HR Leverage Africa is a professional HR Boutique firm that provides HR Business Solutions, Strategic Management Support Services, Staffing, Outsourcing, Executive Search and Recruitment, HR Advisory, and Expatriate Management services. Their head office is located at ADEBOLA HOUSE, 38 Opebi Road, Suite 100, Via Back CarPark, CubeHub Wing Opebi Bus Stop Ikeja, Opebi 100281, Lagos.
JOB TITLE: Computer Programmer and Web Developer / Designer
LOCATION: Lagos (Applicants can Work Remotely from Any State)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
Our client requires the services of competent Computer programmers and Web Developers / Designers to deploy the following Applications to Design and Develop Online learning for corporate and Academic Global organizations;
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- SharePoint, Adobe connect
- Adobe Articulate.
- Undergraduates and graduates with Working knowledge of web and graphics editing, video production and web-authoring tools such as Articulate 360 or Captivate.
- Teaching or training experience and knowledge of instructional design and adult learning theory.
- Relevant experience with a learning management system such as Canvas or Moodle.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in dynamic teams to meet project goals and deadlines.
- Familiar with e-learning and Online Course Development
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible applicants should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the application.
DEADLINE: Not Specified.
PLEASE NOTE: The first 100 Qualified applicants will be contacted ASAP. Also, applicants can Work Remotely from Any State).
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.