Civil Engineer (Water Supply and Drainage) at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Rivers
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Responsible for the implementation and supervision of the company’s construction according to the released quality standards and construction documents for on-site construction quality control and promotion of the effective operation of the system;
- Responsible for the organization of technical personnel to do a good job of production technology field service guidance work, according to project feedback construction problems;
- Analyze technical difficulties objectively, and provide solutions or feedback to superior leaders;
- Preliminary investigation of new projects.
- Basic knowledge of water supply and drainage.
- Ability to understand various water plant process and pipeline drawings.
- Skilled in using AUTOCAD.
- Skilled in using office software.
- Skilled in using level instruments, theodolites and other instruments.
- Familiar with British standard technical specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above
- Fresh Graduates with NYSC Discharge certificate
- Civil Engineering: Water Supply and Drainage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC) on docs.google.com to apply
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
Disclaimer: Some of the jobs on this website might no longer be available when you visit the page. This could be because application has ended. Hence, we strongly advise that you subscribe to our FREE JOB ALERTS and be the first to learn about new jobs so you can apply early. Also, Docrina.com do not influence the recruitment process. We only give you the necessary information you need to complete the application process.