Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CCR Operator (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: IbesePlantProd002
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for Plant Operation and Process Control of the Kilns, Raw Mills, Cement Mills, and Coal Mills.
- Coordination, Supervision, and Training of all other CCR Operators.
- Executing the operation, in the shift, of Raw Mill, Kiln, Cement & Coal Mills and auxiliaries’ equipment from the Central Control Room (CCR)
- Coaching and Training of new hire CCR operators to execute operational initiatives for increasing production and reducing the cost of production.
- Co-ordination of autonomous maintenance with the help of shift patrollers to achieve the targeted availability of plants for the production of raw meal, clinker, and cement.
- Trouble Shooting Operational Problems and taking actions to ensure the sustained running of the equipment.
- Achieving optimum fuel efficiency, power consumption, and manpower utilization.
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety Standards in the Production Department.
- Ensuring that the quality of the product going out from his department conforms with internal quality specifications.
- Assessing self-development needs and taking action on improvement areas identified.
- Relieves other Kiln CCR operator when on leave.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Management.
- B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering / Diploma in Cement Tech.
- Minimum of 9 years Cement Plant experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Critical thinking.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply now!
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.