Tribest is a corporate support solutions provider with a comprehensive range of people outsourcing services. They provide organizations with the best human resource management solutions and work with the best teams to set new standards of performance and raise the bar in excellent service delivery.
JOB TITLE: Call Centre Agent – Hausa Speaking, Igbo Speaking, Yoruba Speaking
LOCATIONS: Lagos (Ajah, Surulere, Lagos Island, Lekki, Oworonshoki, Gbagada, Bariga).
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Speaking, Contact Center Agents for a reputable bank.
- The incumbents will liaise between the bank and its current and potential customers as well as accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints, and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and providing solutions.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- OND / NCE in any discipline.
- 0-1 year work experience.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- Excellent spoken English with impressive interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in HAUSA, IGBO, YORUBA language is compulsory.
- The ability to speak multiple languages above is a great plus.
- Must be resident in Lagos. (Ajah, Surulere Oworonshoki Gbagada VI, Lagos Island, Lekki)
SALARY: ₦70,000 – ₦85,000 monthly.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31st of March, 2021.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should
Click here to apply online
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.