Tribest is a corporate support solutions provider with a comprehensive range of people outsourcing services. They provide organizations with the best human resource management solutions and work with the best teams to set new standards of performance and raise the bar in excellent service delivery.
JOB TITLE: Bank Teller
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Up-selling and Cross-selling of bank’s products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information professionally.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- NCE, OND qualification.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28th of February, 2021.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should
Click here to apply online
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.