Roman Stoan is a web application development startup that operates in the Healthcare sector, developing products usable by providers, payers, and members in the healthcare space.
JOB TITLE: Back End Developer
LOCATIONS: Lagos, Ogun, Osun, and Oyo
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- A backend developer works alongside front-end developers, full stack developers, programmers, or UX specialists to create comprehensive digital solutions for business needs.
- They make sure the website is scalable and that it can still function when hit by large loads – be that traffic or demanding scripts.
- They are also tasked with maintaining and testing existing back-end elements to ensure they’re as fast and efficient as possible.
- Data storage also comes under their remit, which requires them to have a good knowledge of data security and compliance.
- Building and maintaining web applications
- Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications
- Writing high-quality code
- Managing hosting environments
- QA testing
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Keeping on top of new technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2 – 4 years.
- Fluent in one or many of scripting languages like Ruby, PHP, .Net, C# or Java
- Experience with SQL, MySQL
- Version control, such as Git, CVS or SVN
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture deployment.
SALARY: ₦1,800,000 – 2,400,000 / Year.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30th of March, 2021.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible applicants should send a PDF copy of their resume and a link to their Github/bitbucket profile to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.