Willers Solutions Limited is a fast-paced business management solutions firm that focuses on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. They specialize in providing Learning and Research Solutions, Talent Solutions, Strategy and HR Solutions, and Process Outsourcing.
JOB TITLE: Accountant
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarise the financial status
- Provide technical support and advice on management
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Relevant professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, or other relevant higher business degree with proven analytical and qualitative accounting/finance competencies.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years cognate experience in finance account management/ tax auditing
- Excellent appreciation of financial risks and mitigating controls
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
- Strong understanding of international and local tax & regulatory framework
- Good understanding of the ICT industry
- Strong negotiating and business development skills
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Strong business acumen with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible applicants should send their CV in MS Word Format to email@example.com using the “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 20th of February, 2021.
Please Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Sign Up for Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and be the first to learn about new high paying job vacancies so you can apply early.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.